메뉴 건너뛰기

중고등부 Youth

20240324 Finding Peace and Safety

정안젤라 2024.03.23 21:00 조회 수 : 4

20240324 Psalm 61 1-8.pptx

Psalm 66

1 God, hear my cry for help. Listen to my prayer.

2 From a place far away I call out to you.  I call out as my heart gets weaker. Lead me to the safety of a rock that is high above me.

3 You have always kept me safe from my enemies. You are like a strong tower to me.

여러분은 언제 불안한가요? 오늘 본문에서 다윗은 매우 불안한 상황이었습니다. 아들 압살롬에게 쫒기고 왕의 자리로 다시 갈 수 있을지 없을지도 모르는 상황입니다. 그러나 이런 상황에서 다윗은 하나님께 부르짖습니다. 마음이 더욱 약해질수록 하나님을 더욱 간절히 찾고 있습니다. 하나님만이 나를 안전한 곳으로 이끄시는 분임을 믿기 때문입니다. 

When do you feel anxious? In today's scripture, David was in a very anxious situation. He was being pursued by his son Absalom and wasn't sure if he would be able to return to the throne. However, in such circumstances, David cries out to God. As his heart grows weaker, he seeks God more earnestly. It's because he believes that only God can lead him to a safe place.

4 I long to live in your holy tent forever. There I find safety in the shadow of your wings.

5 God, you have heard my promises. You have given me what belongs to those who worship you.

4절에서 다윗의 기도는 성스러운 장막에 영원히 거하기를 원하는 것입니다. 주님의 날개 그늘 안에서 안전함을 구하고 있습니다. 그런데 우리는 이미 다윗의 기도에 대한 응답을 받은 상황에서 살고 있습니다. 예수그리스도가 나를 위해 이 땅에 오셔서 죄사함을 주셨고, 이를 믿음으로 영원한 생명을 얻었습니다. 예수그리스도로 인해 평안을 누리고 있습니다.  

In verse 4, David's prayer desires to dwell forever in the sacred tent and seeks safety in the shadow of the Lord's wings. However, we are already living in a situation where we have received a response to David's prayer. Jesus Christ came to this earth for me, offering forgiveness of sins, and through faith in Him, I have obtained eternal life. I am experiencing peace through Jesus Christ.

6 Add many days to the king’s life. Let him live on and on for many years.

7 May he always enjoy your blessing as he rules. Let your love and truth keep him safe.

8 Then I will always sing praise to you. I will keep my promises day after day.

진정한 왕이신 예수그리스도를 믿음으로 구원을 받은 우리는 이 축복을 즐기고 누리며 살기를 원합니다. 

As believers who have received salvation through faith in the true King, Jesus Christ, we desire to enjoy and live in this blessing.

위로