메뉴 건너뛰기

중고등부 Youth

1 Kings 13:11-24 New International Version

20240505 1 King 13 11-24.pptx

Picture1.jpg

11 Now there was a certain old prophet living in Bethel, whose sons came and told him all that the man of God had done there that day. They also told their father what he had said to the king.

늙은 선지자처럼 벧엘에 머물지 말고예루살렘으로 옮겨가야 합니다. (왕상 13:11 / 대하 11:13-16)

->벧엘에 늙은 선지자는 불경건한 레위지파 선지자를 예표하고 있습니다경건한 레위지파 선지자들은 모두 예루살렘으로 자신의 거주지를 이동했습니다아마도 늙은 선지자는 이해관계 내지 이권 때문에 포기하지 못하였고영적으로 어두운 가운데 머물러 있었던 것으로 생각됩니다하나님의 사람은 이렇게 살면 안됩니다.

The old prophet in Bethel is pointing to an impious Levite prophet as a sign. The devout Levite prophets have all moved their residence to Jerusalem. Perhaps the old prophet couldn't let go due to vested interests or relationships, and was lingering in spiritual darkness. A person of God shouldn't live like this.

12 Their father asked them, “Which way did he go?” And his sons showed him which road the man of God from Judah had taken.

13 So he said to his sons, “Saddle the donkey for me.” And when they had saddled the donkey for him, he mounted it

14 and rode after the man of God. He found him sitting under an oak tree and asked, “Are you the man of God who came from Judah?”

“I am,” he replied.

하나님의 사람은 여로보암의 호의를 하나님의 말씀대로 잘 거절하고 베델을 떠났습니다. 그런데 잠시 방심합니다. 그는 상수리나무 아래에 앉습니다. 그냥 상수리나무가 아닙니다. 히브리어에 보면 ‘정관사’가 붙어 있습니다. 아마도 마을 공동체의 상징적인 장소같습니다. 아마도 그의 마음에 ‘이제 다 사명을 마쳤겠지’ 하고 방심 한 순간에 베델의 늙은 선지자를 만나 그만 유혹에 넘어가 사자의 죽임을 당합니다.

The man of God refused Jeroboam's favor according to the word of God and left Bethel. However, he momentarily lets his guard down. He sits under a terebinth tree. It's not just any terebinth tree; in Hebrew, it's accompanied by the definite article 'the'. Perhaps it's a symbolic place in the community. Maybe in his heart, he thinks, "Now I've completed my mission," and in that moment of complacency, he meets the old prophet of Bethel and falls into temptation, resulting in his death by a lion's attack.

15 So the prophet said to him, “Come home with me and eat.”

16 The man of God said, “I cannot turn back and go with you, nor can I eat bread or drink water with you in this place.

17 I have been told by the word of the Lord: ‘You must not eat bread or drink water there or return by the way you came.’”

18 The old prophet answered, “I too am a prophet, as you are. And an angel said to me by the word of the Lord: ‘Bring him back with you to your house so that he may eat bread and drink water.’” (But he was lying to him.)

19 So the man of God returned with him and ate and drank in his house.

하나님의 사람은 상수리나무에서 늙은 선지자를 만나 그만 거짓말에 넘어갑니다. 천사의 말이라는 것을 검증하지 않고,  하나님의 말씀을 거역합니다. 사탄은 항상 우리 주위에서 넘어뜨리려고 호시탐탐 노리고 있습니다. 항상 깨어 있어야 합니다.
The man of God meets the old prophet under the terebinth tree and succumbs to lies. Without verifying the message as from an angel, he defies the word of God. Satan is always lurking around, eager to deceive us. We must always stay vigilant.

20 While they were sitting at the table, the word of the Lord came to the old prophet who had brought him back.

21 He cried out to the man of God who had come from Judah, “This is what the Lord says: ‘You have defied the word of the Lord and have not kept the command the Lord your God gave you.

22 You came back and ate bread and drank water in the place where he told you not to eat or drink. Therefore your body will not be buried in the tomb of your ancestors.’”

23 When the man of God had finished eating and drinking, the prophet who had brought him back saddled his donkey for him.

24 As he went on his way, a lion met him on the road and killed him, and his body was left lying on the road, with both the donkey and the lion standing beside it.

하나님의 사람은 늙은 선지자의 호의를 다 받고 거기에다가 그가 건네 준 ‘나귀’에 앉아 편안한 귀국길에 오릅니다. 정말 안타깝습니다. 시편의 말씀처럼 악인의 꾀를 따르다가, 죄인의 길에 서고, 그다음에 오만한 자의 자리에 앉는 모습입니다. 예수님께서 제자들을 보내실 때 하셨던 당부의 말씀이 떠오릅니다. ‘여행을 위하여 지팡이 외에는… 아무 것도 가지지 말라!’

The man of God accepts all the old prophet's hospitality and even rides comfortably on the "donkey" provided by him for the journey home. It's truly regrettable. It's akin to the imagery described in the Psalms, following the counsel of the wicked, standing in the way of sinners, and then sitting in the seat of the scornful. It brings to mind the admonition Jesus gave when sending out the disciples: "Take nothing for the journey except a staff—no bread, no bag, no money in your belts."

예수님처럼 사탄의 시험을 이겨야 합니다.( 4:1-11)

->예수님은 어떻게 하셨을까 생각해 봅니다예수님은 사탄의 유혹에 시험을 어떻게 이겨내셨을까 생각해 봅니다예수님께서는 세례를 받으시고 공생애를 시작하실  40 광야에서 금식하시고그때 사탄에게 시험을 받으셨는데 이기셨습니다.

We must overcome Satan's temptation like Jesus did (Matthew 4:1-11).

-> We consider how Jesus handled it. How did Jesus overcome Satan's temptation? When Jesus was baptized and began his ministry, he fasted for 40 days in the wilderness and faced temptation from Satan, but he prevailed.

)성령에 이끌리어 마귀에게 시험을 받아야 합니다.( 4:1)

( 4:1)  때에 예수께서 성령에게 이끌리어 마귀에게 시험을 받으러 광야로 가사

We should be led by the Spirit to be tempted by the devil (Matthew 4:1).

(Matthew 4:1) Then Jesus was led by the Spirit into the wilderness to be tempted by the devil.

)성경말씀으로 마귀를 대적해야 합니다.( 4:4,7,10)

( 4:4) 예수께서 대답하여 이르시되 기록되었으되

( 4:7) 예수께서 이르시되  기록되었으되

( 4:10) 이에 예수께서 말씀하시되 사탄아 물러가라 기록되었으되

We must oppose the devil with the Word of God (Matthew 4:4, 7, 10).

(Matthew 4:4) Jesus answered, "It is written: 'Man shall not live on bread alone, but on every word that comes from the mouth of God.'

(Matthew 4:7) Jesus answered him, "It is also written: 'Do not put the Lord your God to the test.'"

(Matthew 4:10) Jesus said to him, "Away from me, Satan! For it is written: 'Worship the Lord your God, and serve him only.'"

)예수님처럼 살아가면 마귀는 떠나고 천사들이 나아와서 수종들게  것입니다!( 4:11)

( 4:11) 이에 마귀는 예수를 떠나고 천사들이 나아와서 수종드니라

If we live like Jesus, the devil will leave, and angels will come and attend to us (Matthew 4:11).

(Matthew 4:11) Then the devil left him, and angels came and attended him.

위로