메뉴 건너뛰기

중고등부 Youth

Proverbs 6

1 My son, if you have put up security for your neighbor, if you have shaken hands in pledge for a stranger,

2 you have been trapped by what you said, ensnared by the words of your mouth.

3 So do this, my son, to free yourself, since you have fallen into your neighbor’s hands: Go—to the point of exhaustion—and give your neighbor no rest!

4 Allow no sleep to your eyes, no slumber to your eyelids.

5 Free yourself, like a gazelle from the hand of the hunter, like a bird from the snare of the fowler.

오늘 본문에서 이웃을 위해 보증하는 것은 입의 말로 얽히고 잡힌것이라 했습니다. 누군가를 위해 보증을 선다는 말은 그 사람이 돈을 갚지 못할 경우 내가 갚아야 한다는 것입니다. 이는 나를 통제할 수 없는 상황으로 몰고 가는 것입니다. 이러한 덫에 걸리지 않아야 하고, 만일 그렇더라면 빨리 빠져 나와야 할 것입니다. 이런 상황은 단지 돈으로 보증을 섰을 때 뿐 아니라 이단이나 약물 등 내가 통제할 수 없는 환경이 될 수도 있습니다. 나를 온전히 컨트롤 해 주셔야 할 분은 오직 예수그리스도이십니다. 그 밖의 것에 나를 맡기는 것만큼 어리석은 것은 없습니다.

In today's scripture, it was said that guaranteeing for a neighbor is like being trapped by the words of mouth. To put up security for someone means that if they cannot repay the money, I have to pay instead. This puts me in a situation I cannot control. I should avoid falling into such traps, and if I do, I must quickly find a way out. This situation can arise not only when guaranteeing with money but also in uncontrollable environments related to idolatry or addiction. The only one who should have complete control over me is Jesus Christ. There is nothing more foolish than entrusting myself to anything else.

6 Go to the ant, you sluggard; consider its ways and be wise!

7 It has no commander, no overseer or ruler,

8 yet it stores its provisions in summer and gathers its food at harvest.

9 How long will you lie there, you sluggard? When will you get up from your sleep?

10 A little sleep, a little slumber, a little folding of the hands to rest—

11 and poverty will come on you like a thief and scarcity like an armed man.

하나님이 창조하신 개미를 보면서 우리는 교훈을 얻어야 합니다. 개미는 누가 명령하거나 감시하지 않아도 여름에는 열심히 일해서 음식을 모읍니다. 그러나 게으른 사람은 가난하게 됩니다. 그리스도를 믿는 자로서 하나님이 원하시는 삶은 게으름이 아닌 부지런함입니다. 이는 단지 육신의 습관만 의미하는 것일까요? 영적인 생활도 마찬가지입니다. 부지런히 말씀을 읽고 기도를 하고 성령충만한 생활을 하기위해 노력해야 합니다. 오늘은 바빠서 쉬고 우선 먼저 자고, 오락 먼저하고.... 언제 영적인 생활을 하려 하나요? 영적 가난이 나에게 오지 않도록 부지런히 사는 우리 열방교회 차세대 여러분이 되시기를 축복합니다.

Looking at the ants created by God, we should learn a lesson. Ants work diligently during the summer to gather food without anyone commanding or supervising them. However, lazy people become poor. As believers in Christ, the life God desires is not laziness but diligence. Does this only refer to physical life style? Spiritual life is the same. We must diligently read the Scriptures, pray, and strive for a holy spirit-filled life. When will you pursue your spiritual life amidst busyness, rest, entertainment, and other activities? I bless you, the next generation of our church, to be diligent, so spiritual poverty doesn't come upon you.

12 A troublemaker and a villain, who goes about with a corrupt mouth,

13 who winks maliciously with his eye, signals with his feet and motions with his fingers,

14 who plots evil with deceit in his heart—he always stirs up conflict.

15 Therefore disaster will overtake him in an instant; he will suddenly be destroyed—without remedy.

16 There are six things the Lord hates, seven that are detestable to him:

17 haughty eyes, a lying tongue, hands that shed innocent blood,

18 a heart that devises wicked schemes, feet that are quick to rush into evil,

19 a false witness who pours out lies and a person who stirs up conflict in the community.

12절부터 19절까지는 하나님이 싫어하시는 모습입니다. 이러한 죄성이 내 안에 조금이라도 있는지 돌아보고 회개합시다. 항상 이런 모습을 가진 사람은 없습니다. 어떤 이유로 화가나면 이런 죄악된 모습이 생길 수 있습니다. 참 지혜이신 예수그리스도를 내 안에 품고 그 분에 의해 컨트롤 되는 우리 모두가 되기를 축복합니다.

From verse 12 to verse 19, it depicts the displeasing qualities in the eyes of God. Let's reflect on whether even a trace of these sinful tendencies exists within us and repent. No one is like this all the time.; they can arise when we become angry for various reasons. May we all embrace Jesus Christ who is true wisdom and be controlled by Him. I bless ANC students all to become those who carry His wisdom in our hearts.

위로